Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 Update

My current escape plans haven't gone to plan. Soon I'll have no work and very little income. What to do?







It's been a long time since I last wrote and things have certainly changed.

I'll escape the race on Feb 4th. This will be my last day at work.

I've started a new blog called Health for the Middle Ages.

Meanwhite, my alternative income from photography has raisen from $40 to $50 per month. This is hardly enough to survive on but it is a start.

My Chinese has improved, especially listening. I'm starting to understand longer strings of words on TV. I find children's programmes easy to follow and usually I understand new words that are the focus of that episode. My speaking is still poor though.

I will revive this blog. The focus will be on 'being more business like' and developing alternative sources of income. I want to transform myself from a person with little business sense to a focus person who makes it doing what he wants to do. It's a tall order but it's what I want.

In February, I'll make 'being more business like' the focus of the month. I want to change my approach to life, so that it's obvious to other people where I'm going in life and hopefully more obvious to myself too.


Royalty Free Images






Submit Photos to Shutterstock and make $$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment