Saturday, February 6, 2010

Escaped the Race - February

I've escaped the race, well, at least for now. Currently I'm in Macau, hence, no photo. The place is very photogenic but the weather has been miserable so far and seemingly getting worse by the day.

Yesterday was a great day as I did something that I thought I'd never do. I'll put the video up and some photos when I get back to Taiwan but I won't spoil the surprise just yet.

February targets

Writing

Contact 10 editors about stories I'm developing
Visit the Taiwan Tourist Board and develop an article for them.
Develop some articles so by the end of the month I have 4-5 complete-ist articles and another 4-5 developing.

Blog

Overall, I want to get more professional in my blogging.

Learn how to do internal links in a post.
Use Luis's suggest on how to insert tables - print screen
Follow some more relevant blogs
Link up with Youtube

Videoing

Get more familiar with the technology
Download video on to the computer
Check out video submission requirements for Shutterstock
Make some Language orientated videos.

Photography

This should be easily accomplished

Upload 40 new photos for 123Rf, Shutterstock and Dreamstime.
Do some involving people.

No comments:

Post a Comment