Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Extended Licence - YEAH!

First Extended License.


To buy stock images from 25 cents an image







It's finally happened! After more than 15 months in the microstock game, I've got my first 'BIG' sale. Yeah! It's was on Shutterstock and I've got $28 for it. That's worth the same as 112 subscription downloads.

This has been my best selling picture to date. It's a number one on Shutterstock (55 downloads and counting), 123RF and Fotolia. It wasn't accepted at Dreamstime.

If you're a photographer start earning dollars for your pictures!!!

I don't know why this picture is so popular but it is. Perhaps, this is ideal stock and I should learn more from it. Perhaps, look to reproduce a similar image but with cars.



Download unlimited stock photos!

2 comments:

  1. I always liked this picture..! Never had a EL at SS :( still dreaming eheh!

    why don't you re-submit it to DT? it will be certainly accepted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. I'll probably do that as it sells really well at the other three agencies I'm at.

    I think you must be due one soon. You've certainly had more downloads than me on SS.

    ReplyDelete