Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January Round Up

Freedom in Life

Dreamstime Free Photos Here









Considering I escape the race at the end of tomorrow, my alternative income looks inadequate. This month I earned $39.38 from stock photography and about $27 for writing an article for the company's newsletter.

Stock Photography Report


Dreamstime - Total Portfolio - 470 New Photos - 41 Jan earnings - 13.82
Shutterstock Total Portfolio - 195 New Photos - 40 Jan earnings - 15.38
123RF Total Portfolio - 411 New Photos - 16 Jan earnings - 4.79
Fotolia Total Portfolio - 213 New Photos - 10 Jan earnings - 5.39

Highlights

Shutterstock was the number one agent for the second month running. Only had one 'on-demand' download. Sales were up over the previous month and 40 new photos is the biggest portfolio expansion ever.

Dreamstime - I had 23 downloads but rates per photo were low. I had my first referral (no income and very mysterious). Added 41 photos, this was the biggest expansion of the portfolio since Jan 09.

Fotolia - Not a highlight, but they have started to deducted tax. My British status has been established but tax still seems to be deducted. I'm finding it hard to expand my portfolio with this agency.

Writing

I had an 'advice article' for teachers in Taiwan published in my teaching company's newsletter. This is the third article published with them.

Royalty Free Images






Submit Photos to Shutterstock and make $$$!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Congrats on DT, very good results! cheers and nice Feb!

    ReplyDelete